14th May 2015, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?

Hello Sir,
I am studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
This is my 2nd year and I want to do my
B.Tech in Abroad. But as a Diploma student
I don't know what are the entrance exams which
I have to appear. Kindly assist me.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) student?
  2. Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
  3. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  4. Procedure to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma student?
  5. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  6. M.Tech in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  7. How can I study MS in Abroad with scholarship being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  10. Entrance exam to study M.Tech(Automobile/Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  11. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Entrance exams to do B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma 2nd year student?
  13. How to study in Abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering? How to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I study B.Tech in Abroad if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis?
  15. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Metallurgy Engineering Diploma student?
  16. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  17. How can I study M.Tech in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  18. Can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
15th May 2015, 11:24 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?

You have to first crack SAT exam and after clearing SAT exams yu have to crack TOEFL exam to get admission in B.Tech in Abroad after Mechanical Engineering Diploma.

You have to crack both the exams. Also if you scored good marks you will be eligible for scholarship.

You have to take admission in first year as there is no Lateral Entry in Abroad.
You have to prepare very well for these exam as competition is very tough.
15th May 2015, 11:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
This is my 2nd year and I want to do my
B.Tech in Abroad. But as a Diploma student
I don't know what are the entrance exams which
I have to appear. Kindly assist me.
Yes, you are eligible for B.Tech course in Abroad but you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?