21st June 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Which exam is necessary to study B.Arch among NATA and CET?

Sir,
My son is studying Diploma in Architecture and he is in sixth semester in Bangalore Impact College. My doubt is after completing his Diploma in Architecture, he wants to do degree in B.Arch. For that whether he has to appear for CET for Diploma holders other than passing in NATA? Which one is necessary for B.Arch?

22nd June 2015, 03:37 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam is necessary to study B.Arch among NATA and CET?

You should appear for CET exam to get admission in B.Arch course, if you qualify in such exam, then you will get admission in B.Arch course. And don't apply for NATA exam, because candidates who have completed 12th standard are only eligible for this exam. So, as a diploma candidate, you can apply for only CET exam.
18th June 2019, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Can my child take architect if he didn't take maths in class 12 and if appears only for neet exam
29th September 2020, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

I have qualified in NATA exam but I have not applied for cet exam can I get admission in Karnataka??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?