31st October 2011, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

When will be NATA Exam? How to prepare for this Exam? Which Books to refer for this Exam?

can you inform me where & when is NATA, and what is the type of this exams? Also how can i study for NATA exam? Which books are available their for NATA exam?

31st October 2011, 05:12 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Default Re: When will be NATA Exam? How to prepare for this Exam? Which Books to refer for this Exam?

National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)

This exam is the entrance examination for the B.TECH in architecture on the national level.
this B.TECH course is the 5 year duration course.

Educational qualification-
12th degree from a recognized board with the main subject maths,.
also you must have to score at least 50% in 12th,or any 10+3 diploma course ny stream) recognized by Central/ State Governments with 50% aggregate marks.

NATA Entrance Exam 2012 Important Dates:

NATA entrance exam can be given from 1st January to 30th September every year at designated Test Centers.

For more information & registration please visit-http://www.nata.in/.
15th November 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be NATA Exam? How to prepare for this Exam? Which Books to refer for this Exam?

Which book can be prefer for nata entrance exam
3rd January 2012, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

Tel me the reference books for nata
1st April 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

pls tel nata coaching centre frm malappuram
3rd April 2012, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Which book can be prefer for nata entrance exam
17th April 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for nata exam to score good marks
6th May 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

I have given exam of 2nd semester gujarat board science stream. Can I presently appear for NATA? Also what % marks are required for admission in CEPT University,Ahmedabad?
12th June 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Which book to refer for NATA entrance exam?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/when-will-nata-exam-how-prepare-exam-books-refer-exam-437421.html#ixzz1xfXO4Sho
26th May 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects for this entrance exam ? Which books shal i refer for this subjects ?
9th December 2013, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

For admission in cept , do I need to clear some other renowned examinations like IIT MAINS..??
6th May 2014, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

hi my name is ashish ..
i want know we get only admission in cept(arch) though nata , there is no seperate exam
and if their is seperate exam, then give me detail about the date of fill application formfrom which website, last date,enterance exam held on.
if exam will go off, give me detail about best coaching for nata ,cept, and book name for self study.
so give me information on my
email id- [email protected]
15th May 2014, 05:42 PM
adi3333
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can you inform me where & when is NATA, and what is the type of this exams? Also how can i study for NATA exam? Which books are available their for NATA exam?
those students who wish to appear for nata and get a good score of around 115 to 130 can call me on this no 9254272204.with this marks you can easily get any guaranteed gov college.Dnt hesitate to call.
regards
xyz
2nd June 2014, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I am in gujrat board we dont have maths subject in commerce cn i give nata entrance examinatin
3rd June 2014, 12:40 PM
adi3333
Junior Member+

if u are very much confident of clearing the exam then only atempt the paper coz evry time u apply for the exm your marks gets averaged ...nata exam is given throughout the year starting from march to nov.
if u need help regarding the test or want help in clearing nata with a score of 110 to 130..u can contact me on 9254272204.u can get any gov colg with this marks .al d very best.
16th July 2015, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Can you please tell what are the exam details for NATA entrance.Also the syllabus for NATA entrance.
5th September 2015, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission for B.Arch, if i manage to get good marks in NATA? I achieved 91% marks in CBSE 12th Std but without maths ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?