17th July 2018, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Advanced Computing in Global Infotech Learning Centre, Kolhapur?

Hello friends, I want to know about the fee expenses of Diploma in Advanced Computing which is available in Global Infotech Learning Centre, Kolhapur. Kindly tell me what would be the over all fee expenses of this course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Advanced Computing in Global Infotech Learning Centre, Kolhapur?
  2. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Advanced Computing in Global Infotech Learning Centre, Kolhapur?
  3. Does Global Infotech Learning Centre, Kolhapur offers job assistance to Advanced Computing Diploma candidates?
  4. Where to apply for PG Diploma in Advanced Computing? Fees required for it?
  5. What is the procedure to take admission in CDAC?
  6. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma(Graphics and Animation) course in C-DAC, Chennai?
  7. After BCS can I do CDAC course? Is there any college in Nashik for CDAC
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Advanced Computing in Vimarshana Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.? Campus Placement for this Diploma?
  9. Best institutes to study Post Graduate Diploma in IT Infrastructure, System and Security course?
  10. CDAC course: How to apply? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Centers in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is procedure to take admission in cdac & what is the fees structure?
  12. Course duration and fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Office Automation and Web Designing in Indian Global Education, Nagpur? -- [New]
  13. Fee expenses of Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur?
  14. Fee expenses of Diploma in Manufacturing Technology in ATTC?
  15. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Creative Writing(English) in Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning?
  16. Fee expenses of Diploma in Library Science in Asra Institute of Advanced Studies?
  17. Fee expenses of Diploma in Advanced Accounting in SIIT Education?
  18. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Advanced Computing?
30th April 2019, 07:47 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Advanced Computing in Global Infotech Learning Centre, Kolhapur?

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Advanced Computing in Global Infotech Learning Centre, Kolhapur is Rs.22600.

=> The duration of Diploma in Advanced Computing in Global Infotech Learning Centre, Kolhapur is 6 months.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Empire Tower, 5th Floor, Dasara Chowk
Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416001, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?