22nd July 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law from Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur. Can you please let me know about the course fee expenses of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the fee expenses immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati VidyapeethÂ’s New Law College, Kolhapur?
  2. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati VidyapeethÂ’s New Law College, Kolhapur?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati VidyapeethÂ’s New Law College, Kolhapur?
  4. Does Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune University and Aurangabad University offer PhD in Law? Total fee expenses of this course?
  5. What is DTL course? What is the future scope for DTL and which colleges provide this course?
  6. How to prepare for income tax and GCL? How to learn sections of company law?
  7. Whats the approx fee structure of the following law colleges?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University?
  9. Detailed information about external Diploma(Taxation & Law) course with fee expenses?
  10. Fee expenses of Diploma in Criminology and Penology in Symbiosis Law College, Pune?
  11. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Intellectual Property Law in Gujarat National Law University?
  12. In which universities can I do LLB? I am a Arts graduate
  13. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the recognized LLB correspondence courses in India?
  15. Fee expenses of Diploma in Corporate Laws and Management in Shamsher Bahadur Saxena College of Law, Rohtak? -- [New]
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Insurance Law in MGSU?
  17. Fee expenses of LLM(Entertainment and New Media Law) in Loyola Law College, Los Angeles?
  18. Can I get admission to LLB if I have backlogs in my previous graduation course?
7th May 2019, 04:20 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur?

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur is Rs.14900.

=> The duration of Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur is 3 months.

CONTACT ADDRESS

R.S.No. 697/2A, opp.- Mantri Info Park, Mangalwar Peth
Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416012, India
12th May 2019, 04:03 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur?

The course duration of Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur is of 3 months.

Total fee of the Diploma course in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur is around Rs.14900.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?