24th March 2018, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Information Technology in Women's Polytechnic, Agartala?

I want to study Diploma in Information Technology in Women's Polytechnic Agartala. Can anyone of you tell me the process of getting admission in this institute for Diploma in Information Technology course? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for Diploma(Information Technology) course in Women's Polytechnic, Agartala?
  2. Fee expenses of Diploma in Information Technology course offered by Women's Polytechnic, Agartala?
  3. Entrance exam available to study Diploma(Information Technology) in Women's Polytechnic, Agartala?
  4. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  5. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Technology in Central India Institute of Polytechnic?
  6. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute?
  7. Which branch is better to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Information Technology? How to get study material for section A?
  8. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College? -- [New]
  9. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Herbal Technology in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar?
  10. Admission procedure to study ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  11. Procedure of admission in Diploma Engineering course at Al-Kabir Polytechnic? Fees to study this course?
  12. Admission procedure to study Polytechnic Diploma course in any Government college of Maharashtra?
  13. Which course is best for me after completion of my diploma(In CSE) from government womens polytechnic, Bokaro?
  14. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.80% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the admission for polytechnic diploma in Gwalior?
  16. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in VMS Polytechnic College?
  17. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  18. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Cyber Laws and Information Technology in Govindrao Wanjari College of Law?
27th March 2023, 06:31 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Information Technology in Women's Polytechnic, Agartala?

Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam called AP POLYCET to study Diploma in Information Technology.

Candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 50%marks from a recognised university.

The duration of this course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?