18th February 2016, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Which field should be selected to do Engineering after diploma in IT?

Can i do diploma in IT or what field do we have to select to do engenniering in IT ? Pls tell - Tapan

20th February 2016, 08:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field should be selected to do Engineering after diploma in IT?

You can pursue Engineering course in Information Technology after completion of your three years Diploma course in Information Technology. To get admission in Engineering course, you must have to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
21st February 2016, 07:15 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: Which field should be selected to do Engineering after diploma in IT?

Engineering in IT field can be done if you complete your Diploma either in Computer Science or IT.So,it is suggestible to do diploma in Computer Science or IT.You can join in Computer Science for Engineering even if you are a student of Diploma in IT.So,vice versa is possible.To get into diploma of any course you should write the entrance exam like POLYCET etc.After completing diploma you can join directly into the second year of engineering by writing lateral entry examination held by SBTET of your state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?