10th February 2016, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the points to add in resume for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Dear Sir,
I have done my Diploma in Electrical Engineering now. I want to do job and visit for interviews. So, kindly tell me the points to include in resume for me? Please help me to know about this asap.

14th February 2016, 05:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the points to add in resume for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Certain points which you should include in your resume as a fresher:-

- Career objective
- Education qualification : Percentage in 10th and diploma should be mentioned.
- Honors and Accomplishments
- Skills
- Training and Certifications
- Strengths
- Language proficiencies
- Hobbies
21st February 2016, 07:22 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: What are the points to add in resume for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Resume plays a major role in Job selection.So,try to specify all the qualifications you have to get the job.First,mention the career objective which states that you want to work in such a company which help you to increase your talent.The following are the things you have to mention in your resume.

-->Career Objective
-->Strengths
-->Hobbies
-->Your tenth and diploma percentage including the name of institute you studied in
-->Other Activities
-->Project Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?