2nd October 2018, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Floriculture related Diploma courses for BSc(Agriculture) final year student?

Sir/Madam, I am pursuing BSc(Agriculture) course in final year. I want to do any Diploma course after my Graduation related to Floriculture. Is there any course like this available for me or not? Help me to find out the course.

5th October 2018, 09:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Floriculture related Diploma courses for BSc(Agriculture) final year student?

After graduation, you can pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Floriculture. Duration of PG Diploma course is 1 year. On the basis of 10+2 examination, you can pursue Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening,
Diploma in Commercial Floriculture. Duration of Diploma in Floriculture is 1 year.

Colleges which offers Diploma in Floriculture is:

Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nashik*

DE Society Institute of Applied Research and Development in Agriculture, Sangli*
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?