25th February 2018, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Marketing related Diploma courses for B.Com(Pass) final year student?

Sir I am pursuing B.Com(Pass) in final year. I want to do any diploma course after my graduation related to Marketing. Is there any course like this available for me or not? Help me to find out the course.

Related Questions:
6th March 2018, 02:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marketing related Diploma courses for B.Com(Pass) final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am pursuing B.Com(Pass) in final year. I want to do any diploma course after my graduation related to Marketing. Is there any course like this available for me or not? Help me to find out the course.

Candidates after completion of BCom (Pass) can study courses like Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Marketing) or Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management. Candidates have to appear for an entrance examination, group discussion and interview for getting admission to the PG Diploma in Management (Marketing) course in many reputed institutions. Duration of the course is two years. The PGDM courses are available in various colleges in India. Candidates after completion of the PG Diploma in Management (Marketing) can work in the marketing division of various organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?