17th September 2011, 10:57 AM
kalyani.gunjal

How to go for further education after completing diploma in Information Technology?

I have currently completed my diploma in Information Technology and i want to get futher education from abroad plz suggest m some information about it and entrance exams to get free scholarship........

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing I.T diploma (Information Technology)?
  2. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Information Technology?
  3. Can I get admission in IIT after completing diploma in Information Technology
  4. What should we do after completion of I.T Diploma (Information Technology)?
  5. What course to take after completing Diploma in Information technology?
  6. After Complete I.T Diploma (Information Technology)
  7. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which course I can take up after completion of diploma in textile technology?
  9. Am I eligible to do MCA course if I have completed diploma in Information technology?
  10. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy? -- [New]
  11. What should I do for further studies in USA(Austin) after completing diploma in information technology?
  12. Detailed information about Distance PG Diploma in Veterinary for PG Diploma holder in Laboratory Technology?
  13. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in IT?
  14. Is it possible to appear in GPSC after Diploma or B.E. if got detained for a year?
  15. Scope of doing PG diploma in National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Calicut? Placement details and job opportunities from NIEIT?
  16. Aeronautical or Aerospace engineering is possible after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  17. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in Information Technology?
  18. How to get a government job after completing three year diploma course in Information Technology?
9th January 2016, 07:03 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to go for further education after completing diploma in Information Technology?

If you want to get the further education after the diploma engineering from the information technology then you have to qualify the lateral entry entrance test which is specially conducted for the diploma candidates.

>> After qualifying the written exam you can apply for the online counselling and filling your choice of the stream and colleges and at last have to lock the choices and then in given duration of time the result of the counselling will be announced with the selected candidates.

>> And then you need to first submit your fee and verify the necessary documents in the college and on the starting of class can attend class in college.
18th September 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go for further education after completing diploma in Information Technology?

what can i do after diploma in information technology expect BE or B.TECH
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?