29th May 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Material for vocational education in India, USA, Australia, Russia and Distance Education in India, America, Japan and Australia?

Dear sir/madam
I am preparing for net in education so please provide me the meterial of vocational education in india USA, Australia, Russia and distance education in India , America, Japan,Austreliaetc .
thanks and rgds
Dinesh Chandra Tewari

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do postgraduation in USA if completed undergraduation partly in India and partly in Australia?
  2. What are the benefits of VOC stream in Future?
  3. Can I get elongation in UBI Education Loan for doing PhD being M.Pharmacy student in Australia?
  4. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in English literature in India after completion of masters course in Australia?
  5. Scope of BHMS course in Abroad
  6. Job vacancies in UK, USA, Australia, Japan, Israel and Europe for PG Diploma holder in Agribusiness Management? -- [New]
  7. Salary package for B.Tech CCNA fresher in western countries like USA, UK, Russia etc.?
  8. How a Nepali student can get education loan to study in Australia if he has property in India?
  9. Private and Nationalized Banks offering Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA/UK/Australia?
  10. List universities in Australia for studying LLB Degree through distance mode?
  11. Best country for higher studies after 12th between America and Australia?
  12. How to enter in top medical universities in America, Australia, UK, Canada or New Zealand after completing MBBS in India?
  13. Graduation while working in Merchant Navy on Ship?
  14. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/ -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which country is suitable to do higher studies?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA, Australia and UK?
  17. Admission in B.Tech in USA or Australia is possible having 75% in 12th?
  18. Availability of job opportunities in India after completing Masters in USA or Australia?
24th August 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Material for vocational education in India, USA, Australia, Russia and Distance Education in India, America, Japan and Australia?

Hi. I am planning to study in Kazan State Medical University, in Russia, and complete my MD (= MBBS). What are the chances/is the scope of studying in countries like UK/US/Australia etc. for post-graduation? Other than PLAB/MLE/FMGE should I be preparing for anything else?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?