5th July 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for IIT JEE examination in future after doing diploma of 3 years after completing 10th class?

Dear sir,
Can i appear in IIT-JEE examinatian in futue if i have did diploma of 3 years after completing my 10th class?

11th July 2012, 01:42 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for IIT JEE examination in future after doing diploma of 3 years after completing 10th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,
Can i appear in IIT-JEE examinatian in futue if i have did diploma of 3 years after completing my 10th class?
Having done Diploma after qualifying secondary examination, you will be considered eligible for the Joint Entrance Examination conducted by Indian Institutes of Technology provided:
  • You have Diploma of at least 3 year duration.
  • You have pursued the Diploma program from an institute approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
  • You have scored a minimum of 60% marks in the qualifying examination, which is relaxed upto 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
The maximum age limit to write the Joint Entrance Examination is as follows:
  • For candidates belonging to General Category: 25 years.
  • For candidates belonging to SC/ST category: 30 years
For further information, refer to the official website of the Indian Institutes of Technology.
28th August 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for IIT JEE examination in future after doing diploma of 3 years after completing 10th class?

I m completed diploma in mechanical with 87%.can I join the iit.
30th August 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admition in iit-jee after polytecnical in meachanical engg.
1st April 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I m doing diploma in Information Technology soo when i complete my diploma in Information technology can i get admission in IIT-JEE.
plz do rply or contact me 8080101045
22nd May 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

CAN I JOIN IIT JEE ONLY PASSING MARKS IN 10TH CLASS. WHICH UNIVERSITY AND IN HOW MUCH PLZ DO REPLY OR CONTACT ME 9414937966
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?