1st September 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

How to do B.Tech in future after passing 10th with 3 years gap? I am doing diploma

I have 3 years gape after 10 and now i am doing diploma,intrested to do btech in future,does it will create problem in getting job??

Related Questions:
  1. I have 2 yrs gap before 12th & 1 yr gap after 12th. Can i have a bright future
  2. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  4. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  5. Diploma in Automobile after 10th standard with 35% marks and study gap of 4 years?
  6. Will I be able to get Job being a candidate having secured above 75% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech having a gap of 4 years?
  7. Am I eligible for merchant navy after doing diploma in civil? How can I do B.Tech in future?
  8. Will there be any problem to do diploma course now after having few years of gap? -- [New]
  9. Can I do B.Tech after completing 3 years of diploma?
  10. Jobs difficulty after having 1 year gap after 10th and 2 years gap after 12th?
  11. Can I get jobs in MNC's like infosys and others?
  12. Will i be able to get Job in software MNC's after my Diploma and B.Tech with 70% in aggregate?
  13. Is it advisable to reappear in 10th after a gap of 4 years if completed 12th PCM?
  14. Which pharmacy course is better for me to get a job? I am a bachelor in pharmacy.
  15. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  16. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  17. Am I eligible for software companies? I have scored 58.88% in 10th, 64.44% in diploma
  18. What importance does the software companies give to year gap in academics?
18th January 2013, 10:03 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: How to do B.Tech in future after passing 10th with 3 years gap? I am doing diploma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 3 years gape after 10 and now i am doing diploma,intrested to do btech in future,does it will create problem in getting job??

Dear Aspirant,

Sorry to say that Yes it will create problem when you go for the MNC's and the level 5 company's.

They dont prefer students with the gap more than 1 year.Only some company's prefer gap that to with 1 year.

The company's which are level 2-3.Dont mind about the gap in the academics.But they will ask for the reason of the gap.So be ready to answer that question.

Except that you can have a job.No problem with any other criteria.But provided you should have the aggregate more than 65% in the BTech.

Then only you can have a career.First complete your diploma.Then Write the lateral entry exam for the admission into engineering.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
31st January 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in future after passing 10th with 3 years gap? I am doing diploma

Can i take admisson to MBA From diploma engineering?.and and i want to gap of two years between two courses.is it possible ?
19th June 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in future after passing 10th with 3 years gap? I am doing diploma

I did 12th in commerce on 2002 after that I did I.T.I and than on 2007 to 2009 I passed diploma in mechanical till 2nd years, naw can I did degree in mechanical anywhere in world.
28th October 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi Samarth,

Please help me as i am stuck up somewhere.

I have completed my diploma in Electrical engg in 2013 from GTU. But as the Financial Condition was not good. I cannot pop up my further studies, I am working with MNC. But after 2 years I want to restart my carrier for Bachelor Degree.

Can you please provide you suggestion, remark,anything.

Because as per the GTU rules we cannot get admission for further studies if we have gap of 1/2 year.

Please Reply me ASAP.
28th October 2014, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Please help me as i am stuck somewhere.

I have completed my Diploma in Electrical Engg in 2013 with 9.0 CGPA. But after that my Financial condition was not good. So i cannot continue my Further Studies in B.tech and after some period i got job in MNC. I am working there still.....

But after two years I want restart my studies for B.Tech. But as per the rule of GTU. They are not giving chance to the Students who have gap of 1/2 year.

and the college are giving admission on Donation Basis. So can you please suggest or share some ideas so that i can get admission in Gujarat/Madhya Pradesh/Rajasthan.

As I have to take care of my family also I would like to tell you that if there is any scope for me please give feedback.
31st August 2017, 05:05 PM
SHAMIK BARUA

If I fail in one subject in 4th semester of Diploma course and could not appear at supplementary examination, but have completed and passed other semesters including 6th semester (result publised in Aug/2017), will there by re-supplementary examination?
10th February 2019, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i have 3 years experience in it fields.recently got an offer from one mnc, but i have 3 years gap in between 10th and 12th. While filling the present joining form, its asking the gap and asking me to give reason for this.
Will this be a reason for any type of termination
Please suggest me I'm confused.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?