12th April 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Details about MBA form registration?

give details of mba form registration...please provide to me the details

19th April 2012, 12:51 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about MBA form registration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
give details of mba form registration...please provide to me the details
MBA (Master of Business Administration) is offered by number of universities and B-Schools in India and in order to get into them, candidates need to qualify certain entrance examination. These entrance examinations are conducted by various regulatory bodies including few institutes offering the course. Now, since there are number of institutes offering the course and various entrance examination conducted, the admission procedure and the schedule varies accordingly.
So, in order to know the complete procedure of admission in a particular institution, either refer to its official website or post your query again and mention the name of the University/B-School so that we can provide you the required information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?