6th February 2012, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Required Qualification for Drug Inspector Exam of MPSC? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam? Date of this Exam? Do I need to have Industrial Experience for this?

i want qualification and syllabus for d.i exam according to MPSC. (maharashtra state). date of exam...can industial experience is must for this exam? plz, give me this information. plz. reply me at. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Drug inspector exam detailed syllabus?
  2. Qualification and syllabus for D.I exam according to MPSC? Is Industrial Experience a must for this exam?
  3. How to start studying for Drug Inspector exam? -- [New]
  4. Eligible for Drug Inspector if I am b.pharma graduate having marketing experience?
  5. Detailed syllabus for Drug Inspector Exam? Does MPSC require for Drug Inspector?
  6. How to become a drug inspector? What is the experience required? What is the educational qualification required?
  7. What is the qualification required for drug inspector in Andhra Pradesh? What is the syllabus?
  8. Which exam other than drug inspector can I apply for after completing B.Pharm
  9. Date of MPSC exam? How to get the forms and eligibility criteria?
  10. Date of Drug Inspector Exam? Previous years question papers of Drug Inspector Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I prepare for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm
  12. Qualification required for food inspector (mpsc) examination
  13. Do we need industrial experience after completion of B.Pharm and Post Graduation in Pharmaceutics to get the drug inspector job?
  14. Do we need industrial experience after completion of B.Pharm and Post Graduation in Pharmaceutics to get the drug inspector job?
  15. Date of Drug Inspector Exam? Syllabus and Exam Pattern of Drug Inspector Exam?
  16. B.Pharma graduate is eligible for Drug Inspector exam? Syllabus and date of exam in Gujarat?
  17. Date of Drug Inspector Exam? Previous years question papers of Drug Inspector Exam?
  18. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Exam after having D Pharmacy qualification with 3 years experience?
8th February 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Qualification for Drug Inspector Exam of MPSC? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam? Date of this Exam? Do I need to have Industrial Experience for this?

can u tell me some solved model papers of drug inspector posts
27th February 2012, 05:42 AM
chandler8161

Default Re: Required Qualification for Drug Inspector Exam of MPSC? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam? Date of this Exam? Do I need to have Industrial Experience for this?

Dear Friend,

Sorry,You are not eligible to apply for these posts.

Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission released a notification for Drug Inspector posts as on 27/12/2011.

Eligibility Criteria:

If you want to apply for these posts,you should have a minimum eligibility criteria that is as follows

Educational Qualifications:

A candidate must posses a graduation in pharmacy or pharmaceutical Science or Medicine With Specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from an University established in Indian Law.

Sorry,You are not eligible for these posts because you are B.Sc Micro Biology background .If you have Medicine with specialization in Microbiology can eligible to apply for these posts.

Age limits :

If any candidate one who want to apply for these posts that candidate should attained minimum age is 18 years and not maximum 36 years for General Category Candidates.

Official Website and full details of Notification:http://ibps.in/gif/top_banner_1.jpg
11th March 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I COMPLETE MY B.PHARM IN 2004. NOW I WANT TO BECOME A DRUG INSC.THEN,WHAT IS THE PROCEES FOR EXAM.
4th April 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

qualification for food inspector& syllabus
1st May 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about food inspector exam 2012 ans related notifiacation...my email id is-
[email protected]
15th May 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Hi im doing m pharmcy in Quality Assurance so can i do give drug inspector exam and what is criteria n syllabus plz send me mail on my id [email protected]
15th May 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me about drug inspector exam and related notification..... my email id [email protected]
21st May 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

please give detailed information about drug inspector exam in 2012. date, procedure etc. and required qualification to attend D.I. exam. my mail id... [email protected]
23rd May 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

WHEN WILL CONDUCT DRUG INSPECTOR EXAM IN ANDRAPRADESH
26th May 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

what is minimum qualificaton for post of drug inspector . when this exam will conduct in 2012 (vandna)
6th June 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi,,,,,,i am vikram
i have comleated my d pharm qualification,i want to prepairing for di exam so tell me the what the exam through i given di exam like mpsc.and how many year experianc required in industry,and tel me about the di exam steps,and interview eligibility......email.id [email protected]
6th June 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the di exam procedure and final interview,steps of the [email protected]
25th June 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,,,,,,i am vikram
i have comleated my d pharm qualification,i want to prepairing for di exam so tell me the what the exam through i given di exam like mpsc.and how many year experianc required in industry,and tel me about the di exam steps,and interview eligibility......email.id [email protected]
hi,sorry u r not eligible for this job
16th July 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

M doin bpharm final yr...n i want 2 ask dat how many years pvt experience certificate is required??
18th July 2012, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

i want complete info.about d.i. Exam
6th August 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi im doing m pharmcy in Quality Assurance so can i do give drug inspector exam and what is criteria n syllabus plz send me mail on my id [email protected]

plz tell me about drug inspector exam and related notification..... my email id [email protected]
25th March 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

those candidates can apply psi post having fracture and wound in hand?
7th April 2013, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my Masters in Quality Assurance, got job offer in Regulatory Affairs..... but I want to become Drug inspector.... Plz tell me whether Regulatory Affairs experience considered in the 3 yrs industrial experience required to become Drug Inspector.....
Plzzz help me out because m very much confused regarding the Regulatory experience.....
Give me detailed information of the procedure to become a Drug Inspector....
Mail me the details on my mail id: [email protected]
16th January 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

hii
I have done B.Sc & MBA in Biotechnology so is it eligible educational criteria to apply for the drug inspector post...please help me out for the same....
Or else I need to apply for the other post that is sales Tax inspector...kindly let me know the solution for my queries..?
16th January 2014, 12:31 PM
vrishali jadhav

Hii
I have completed my B.Sc & MBA in biotechnology so is it eligible educational criteria to apply for the post of drug inspector..let me know for the same
orelse i need to apply for the other post like sales tax inspector...kindly let me know for the same on which post i should look out??
2nd April 2015, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 2 yrs.diploma in pharmacy after 12th. Am I eligible for food and drug inspector post?????
8th February 2019, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I want the information about the required qualification for drug inspector exam....and how I can know about the date or vacancies for Drug Inspector...plz tell me official website..
Plz mail me the details on email ID
[email protected]
24th June 2021, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I COMPLETE MY B.PHARM IN 2004. NOW I WANT TO BECOME A DRUG INSC.THEN,WHAT IS THE PROCEES FOR EXAM.
Pls refer Career as a Drugs Inspector book published by Career publication. Search in Google
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?