11th May 2015, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities after doing diploma in Business and Finance from Aligarh Muslim University?

hello all..
i hve done bca from smu means through distance education.Now i got admission in aligarh muslim university in post graduate diploma in buisness and finance. Do i have any job opportunities after doing that course.
help me guys i m really very tensed.....

Related Questions:
  1. Is Architecture Diploma course offered in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th student?
  2. Aligarh Muslim University offers PG Diploma in Unani Medicine?
  3. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?
  4. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  5. Can I do M.Sc. in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc.(hons) in Biotechnology? Scope and Top colleges in India for Biochemistry?
  6. How can I prepare to crack M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  7. Admission in Aligarh Muslim University after completing diploma in civil engineering? Procedure for the same?
  8. Fee structure to join Ph.D in Management or Business Administration fro Aligarh Muslim University?
  9. How can I apply for Polytechnic diploma in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the syllabus?
  10. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application?
  11. Fee structure for MBA in Aligarh Muslim University?
  12. What should i do after diploma to get a job? I am doing advanced diploma in food technology from AMU
  13. Previous entrance question papers of Aligarh Muslim University?
  14. Details about the scope of Microbiology in India, US and UK?
  15. What is the procedure and syllabus of Aligarh Muslim University
  16. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  17. What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam of M.Com course of Aligarh Muslim University?
  18. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
12th April 2017, 04:44 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job opportunities after doing diploma in Business and Finance from Aligarh Muslim University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello all..
i hve done bca from smu means through distance education.Now i got admission in aligarh muslim university in post graduate diploma in buisness and finance. Do i have any job opportunities after doing that course.
help me guys i m really very tensed.....

Candidates after completion of the PG Diploma in Business and Finance course from Aligarh Muslim University can apply for jobs in Banks, Insurance companies, Finance companies, Tourism Industry, Import and Export Houses, Teaching institutions, BPOs, Call Centre etc. They can also get assistance from the college department for getting a job. They can work as Executive, Analyst, Business Analyst, Officer, Trainee Manager, Finance Controller, Accounts Executive, Assistant Manager, Voice Executive, Customer Relations Officer, Sales Representative etc after completion of the course. The job vacancies can be seen in the job portals like Naukri and Timesjobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?