4th September 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Which government sector job form i can fill on the basis of my Diploma in Mechanical?

Which government sector job form i can fill on the basis of my Diploma in Mechanical?

11th September 2015, 02:25 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which government sector job form i can fill on the basis of my Diploma in Mechanical?

You can fill up any form for Government Sector Job that in its requirements asks for a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
The maximum recruitment occurs in Railways for a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering.
So make sure you look out for that sector.
You are also eligible for any other job in which Diploma in Mechanical Engineering holders are required.
11th September 2015, 11:38 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which government sector job form i can fill on the basis of my Diploma in Mechanical?

There are many jobs notifications released by various govt. departments as well as the PSUs too.

The concerned posts are :

* Welder
* Fitter
* Technician
* Junior Engineer
* Asstt Engineer
etc. for a candidate who has done diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?