1st October 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Job in public or government sector after completing diploma in Mechanical?

I Have completed my Diploma in Mechanical . how can i grab an opportunity of Job in public Sector or Govrnment .

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Job opportunities in Government Sector for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  4. What are the job opportunities available in government sector for diploma(Mechanical) holder from KSOU?
  5. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  6. How to complete my diploma course while working in public sector?
  7. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  9. Government job for Polytechnic students?
  10. Information about correspondence B.Tech in Mechanical after diploma which are also valid for government or semi government or public sector job?
  11. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  12. How to take training in government sector after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical(Automobile)
  13. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  15. How to get the government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector for a Diploma Mechanical Engineer with 4 years of experience?
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  18. Is it possible to get a job in government sector after completing GNIIT?
16th May 2012, 07:01 PM
10shilpa
Member+

Default Re: Job in public or government sector after completing diploma in Mechanical?

Government job after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering with 58%?
Government jobs for the mechanical engineer:
Mechanical engineer which have the knowledge about the Machines parts and how to construct the machines and its parts..

For the mechanical engineer so many posts in the government department according to your interest you can apply for these job posts for all the jobs in the government departments you have to write the entrance exam which has been conducted by the under the government departments like UPSC, SSC, BAnk, RAilways, defense etc..

Under these departments posts are like:

1. Merchant navy:
you can apply for the jobs in merchant navy for which entrance exam has been conducted by the UPSC department for the followings posts like
Marine engineer
Deck Cadet

2.Railways jobs in the technical department of Group A through the civil service exam under the UPSC

3.IAS exam
4.IPS exam
5.IES exam these exams has been conducted by the UPSC department

6.Defense services like Indian amy, indian navy, airforce etc through the CDS exam under the UPSC department
7.BHEL, IOCL, ONGC, NTPC etc through the GATE entrance exam conducted by the IITs
7.others government departments jobs which has been conducted by the own departments:

ONGC
Power grid
ISRO
DRDO
MTNL
SAIL
GAIL etc..

so you can apply for the job posts in the followings departments for the jobs...

Eligibility for the government jobs:
Educational Qualification: you should be passed the graduation in mechnical engineering with atleast 55% marks from any recognized university.
Age limit: age must be below the 35 years
nationality: Indian citizen.
23rd July 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job in public or government sector after completing diploma in Mechanical?

I can Mechanical engineering in diploma .Now I need a job
11th December 2012, 01:48 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

There are lots of Government jobs available in Diploma with Mechanical Engineering candidates,
List of jobs are
below...............

PWD

SCC

NDA

IB

DMRC

Railway sector

SAIL

GAIL

NIC

BARC

GAIL

DRDO

ONGC

BHEL

ECIL

DRDL

HAL

NTPC

IOCL

Bank Clerk

RTO

SSC etc

Thanks...
22nd April 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

there any job in mseb after completing diploma in mech. engg?
14th October 2014, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am complete diploma in automobile engineering plz give me information in government jobs...(I.e.PWD, defence )
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?