14th December 2015, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

How can a CSE student get lecturer job in diploma colleges?

I am a student of computer science and engineering degree. My aggregate marks is 71% till my 6th sem. I want to know how can i get a teaching job in diploma colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  2. Will I get lecturer job in engineering and polytechnic college after completing MSc IT, M.Tech CSE with 9.2 grade
  3. Am I eligible for government job after completing diploma in CSE?
  4. If I pursue my M.Tech in CSE will I be eligible for a government lecturer job?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for lecturer job in PU?
  6. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  7. How can I become a Lecturer in any Polytechnic College being a Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  8. Procedure to be followed to get Lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  9. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  10. Can I apply for Government Lecturer Exams in Tamilnadu after completing 10th with 85%, 92% in Diploma and 75% in B.E CSE?
  11. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will there be any Entrance Exam to get Lecturer Job in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Tamil Nadu having completed BE in CSE?
  13. How to get lecturer job in B.E Diploma, PUC Science
  14. From where can I do M.Tech so as to become lecturer in various universities providing high salary?
  15. How may I get job after completion of my diploma in CSE? How can I pursue B.Tech course with CSE stream through correspondence parallel with my job?
  16. Whether M.Phil Degree holder of year 1990 is eligible for Lecturership or not?
  17. Can I get a job as a lecturer in pharmacy college after completing b.Pharm and MS in Clinical research?
  18. What qualifications is required to take up a career as Mathematics professor?
15th December 2015, 01:59 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can a CSE student get lecturer job in diploma colleges?

You can get a teaching job in Diploma Colleges once you have completed your B.Tech and not before that.
Even if you complete your B.Tech you are not ensured of a teaching job for the course of Diploma.
You need to clear the GATE Examination and once you are able to do so you will be eligible to become a teacher for the Diploma courses.
So this is what you must do to become a teacher for the course of Diploma.
15th December 2015, 11:47 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of computer science and engineering degree. My aggregate marks is 71% till my 6th sem. I want to know how can i get a teaching job in diploma colleges?
The candidate can join as lecturer in Diploma Colleges with his Engineering graduation.
The candidate can become lecturer in private diploma colleges only.
There are vacancies in private diploma colleges for the post of lecturers or instructors.
You can apply for the post and attend the interview.
The candidate can check the job vacancy details in the newspapers and job portals.
If you want to pursue your career in teaching line then you have to study master degree and have to appear for NET examinations.
19th December 2015, 09:01 PM
monikasiri

As your qualification is diploma you cant get job in government diploma colleges as a lecturer.But,you can work in private diploma colleges.
If you aim to work in government diploma colleges then,you should complete your B.Tech.State government releases a notification for entrance exams to get into diploma colleges as lecturer.You should clear the exam and the interview conducted.If you are eligible for the job,you will be appointed into the government diploma colleges as lecturer.
10th September 2020, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

How can a CSE ( diploma lateral entry Btech) completed stdent get lecturer job in govt poly technic colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?