5th July 2013, 11:54 AM
thilagamtech2013

Will I get lecturer job in engineering and polytechnic college after completing MSc IT, M.Tech CSE with 9.2 grade

i completed M.sc(IT),M.Tech(CSE) with 9.2 grade will i get a Lecturer job in engineering and polytechnic colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  2. How to join as a lecturer in Polytechnic/Engineering College after completing MSc B.Ed in Maths?
  3. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  4. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  8. How to get a government lecturer job in polytechnic after completing MSc in Apparel Technology
  9. If I pursue my M.Tech in CSE will I be eligible for a government lecturer job?
  10. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. job related How to do M.Phil in chemistry after completing PG degree in general chemistry? Can I join lecturer in any engineering college or polytechnic
  12. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  13. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  14. How to get a government job as lecturer in polytechnic college in Tamilnadu
  15. Procedure to apply for lecturer in government college after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  16. How to get lecturer job in Lucknow in any engineering college? I am a M.Tech EC student
  17. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  18. How to do M.Tech in computer science in correspondence? I am working as a part time lecturer in Polytechnic College
28th December 2022, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get lecturer job in engineering and polytechnic college after completing MSc IT, M.Tech CSE with 9.2 grade

CSE students are not eligible for government polytechnic lecturer job we are only eligible for private lecturer sir?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?