10th September 2015, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Diploma Trainee post in Power Grid Corporation of India?

Hello Friends,
I have completed my Diploma in Electrical Engineering and I want to apply for Diploma Trainee in Power Grid Corporation of India. Can you please tell me how can I apply for this post?

Related Questions:
  1. Previous 7 years written test papers for the post of Executive Trainee (Electrical) at Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd?
  2. Previous year papers, Syllabus and Sample question papers for Power Grid Corporation of India(Executive Trainee post)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Sample papers for executive-finance in Power Grid Corporation of India ltd?
  4. Previous year question papers of Power Grid Corporation of India exam for Diploma Electrical Trainee? Previous year papers of AMIE exam for Section A Diploma Stream?
  5. Model question papers of Power Grid Corporation Junior Technician Trainee Exam?
  6. How to get Government job based on GATE score?
  7. Previous year question papers of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Executive Trainee in Electrical Engineering
  8. List of central government industries where I can do my project while in final year Electrical Engineering? Qualifications required project proposal?
  9. Is there any written test available to get job in Power Grid Corporation India Ltd.? Qualification required for it?
  10. Company Secretary final passed can appear for Executive Trainee at Power Grid Corporation?
  11. Job in NTPC/BHEL or Power Grid Corporation having less than 60% in B.Tech (EEE)?
  12. List of PSU exams in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  13. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  14. Need syllabus of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited?
  15. What are the jobs available for me after completing EEE course?
  16. Information on NTPC exam?
  17. Previous year question papers and syllabus of PGCIL exam?
  18. Previous year papers of Diploma trainee in Power Greed Corporation?
16th October 2015, 08:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Diploma Trainee post in Power Grid Corporation of India?

Yes, you can apply for job in power grid corporation of India. Diploma in electrical engineering is the required qualification for becoming eligible for the given job. Just make sure that you have got above 55% marks.

There is upper age limit of 29 years. Relaxation is available for candidates who belong to reserved category. Selection will be based on written exam and interview.

For applying you have to get the prescribed application format on A4 size paper. You can get the details of format in the job notification in employment news or any newspaper which published it. You can also get it from official website. Just fill the form and send it with all the required documents before the last date. Exam call letter will be sent to you before the exam date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?