14th March 2015, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

How can I do Advance Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Someone tell me how can i do advanced diploma in civil engineering? is there any type of institute there for studies..then tell me along with procedure.

15th April 2015, 11:32 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I do Advance Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Someone tell me how can i do advanced diploma in civil engineering? is there any type of institute there for studies..then tell me along with procedure.
Yes, there are so many private Institutions which offer Advanced Diploma in Civil Engineering. First, you must satisfy the educational qualification to be eligible for Advance Diploma in Civil Engineering. To be eligible for a Diploma in Civil Engineering, you must complete 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 50% percentage of marks from a recognized Institution.

The admission process differs from Institution to Institution. Every Institutions conducted their own entrance exam within the their college. So, you are required to appear and qualify in the entrance exam with good marks. The admission notification for Diploma in Civil Engineering will be released during the month of April/May. You can download the application form either through official website or You can also collect from the Institution counter office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?