20th June 2013, 07:40 PM
jayalakshimi

Can I get a chance to join government college after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering in PSG Tech

i m janani i completed my dipoma in electrical and electronics engineering in psg tech with overall 88%. in coimbatore which college is available for my percentage? .can i get chance to take government colleges in anywhere.? i got acknolegedment lettter can u please say me the counciling date for me .

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Electronics Engineering from Northern Indian Engineering College
  2. List of Colleges offering part time Ph.D in Management in Finance or Marketing? When will the notification be released by these colleges for this course?
  3. How can I join B.Tech or B.E. after Diploma in Electrical? -- [New]
  4. Cutoff required to join in PSG college of Coimbatore in various courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join PSG college after completing DME in JJ college of diploma college?
  6. How to join M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 72% in electrical and electronics engineering
  7. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  8. How to get a government job after pursuing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering
  9. How may I join BE or B.Tech course after completing diploma in electrical engineering from Gorakhpur university?
  10. Names of the companies and government sectors after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  11. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Is it possible to join IITs after Diploma?
  13. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  14. How to join lateral entry in B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and electronics engineering from SRM Polytechnic college
  15. Can I get a seat in PSG government college for electronics and communication engineering after scoring 195.5 cutoff?
  16. Percentage required to join PSG college of engineering?
  17. How to join B.Tech AMIE? I have completed diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  18. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?