19th February 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine after completing BUMS?

Helllo
I am about to complete my BUMS degree
please tell me any diploma courses after BUMS
I am interested to do Emergency Medicine in Diploma
so I am eligible to do Diploma course?

6th March 2015, 09:48 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine after completing BUMS?

To pursue Rheumatology who one needs a strong in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. Like any other physician, Rheumatologists to require a long period of medical training. After 10 +2 one have to apply to medical colleges to pursue MBBS degree admission to which is based on scores of entrance test and the marks of plus two. MBBS is a 5½ years course which includes a one-year internship period as well.
18th September 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine after completing BUMS?

I have completed my bums . Am I eligible for any diploma course in emergency medicine or pediatrics ?
4th May 2023, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Can i do other degree with bums
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?