17th February 2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Is Biotechnology offered in Diploma program? Previous year question papers of Odisha DET?

hello
i need previous papers of odisha det
and please tell me that biotechnology is
taught in Diploma course or not?
please reply as soon as possible

11th April 2023, 08:56 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Is Biotechnology offered in Diploma program? Previous year question papers of Odisha DET?

Yes, biotechnology is offered as a diploma program in many colleges and universities across India. The duration of the course is typically 3 years, and it covers various aspects of biotechnology such as genetic engineering, microbiology, biochemistry, biophysics, molecular biology, and more.

Regarding the availability of previous year question papers for Odisha DET (Diploma Entrance Test), you can check the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Odisha (http://dtetodisha.gov.in/) for more information. You may also be able to find previous year question papers of Odisha DET on some educational websites or forums dedicated to engineering and diploma entrance exams.

It is important to note that practicing previous year question papers can be a helpful way to prepare for entrance exams like Odisha DET. However, it is advisable to also focus on understanding the concepts and theories related to the subjects covered in the exam, in addition to regular practice and revision, to achieve a good score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?