26th December 2014, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Diploma in Aviation Medicine at Bangalore Medical University? Fee expense and course duration?

Dear Sir
I Dr Taslima Akhtar working in Biman Bangladesh Airlines as Chief medical officer,as company requirement i have to pass Diploma in Aviation medicine ,do you have any scope in Bangalore medical University for Diploma in Aviation Medicine,Can I got admission there by my company,if though what would be the cost,what is the duration of course,what is the standard of the course?.would you pls let me know.

Best Regards
Dr Taslima

11th April 2023, 05:02 PM
4700BC

Default Re: What is the scope of Diploma in Aviation Medicine at Bangalore Medical University? Fee expense and course duration?

Okay, here are some details about pursuing Diploma in Aviation Medicine from Bangalore Medical University:

Scope and eligibility: Bangalore Medical University (BMU) offers a Diploma in Aviation Medicine. As an aviation industry employee, you are likely eligible for this program as many seats are reserved for sponsored/nominee candidates. You can check with BMU regarding admission through your company's nomination.

Program duration and fees:
• The Diploma course is a 1 year program comprising theoretical lectures and practical training.
• The tuition fees for the course is Rs 1,50,000 per year (approx). Your company may sponsor part or full fees.
• There are no entrance exams for nominated/sponsored candidates. Admission will be based on your nomination and meeting basic eligibility criteria.
• The course is approved by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) and Medical Council of India (MCI). It follows the curriculum and guidelines specified by them.
• Teaching faculty and infrastructure are provided by BMU as per MCI standards. Practical training is imparted at attached hospitals and clinics.
Standards and prospects: This program will provide you specialized knowledge in aviation medicine which is recognized globally. Some key benefits:
• You can work as an Aviation Medical Examiner in Bangladesh after completing the course. Many major airlines hire doctors with this qualification.
• Better career prospects with opportunities in airports, air forces, air ambulance services, etc.
• Gain theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience in aviation medical examinations, stress testing, airworthiness certification, etc.
• Networking opportunities with faculty and peers can lead to collaborations and job opportunities.
• A formal degree in aviation medicine enhances your profile and opens up more senior roles.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?