21st April 2014, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I join B.Tech or B.E. after Diploma in Electrical?

dear sir after completing diploma in electrical engineering how can i join b-tech or be of marining and also the training courses after electrical diploma engineering.and which colleges are the cheap course values.

9th May 2014, 09:39 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join B.Tech or B.E. after Diploma in Electrical?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for B.Tech or B.E after completion of your diploma course. You can definitely pursue B.Tech or B.E course in the field of electrical engineering by getting admission directly in the second year of engineering after completion of diploma course through lateral entry scheme. You need to qualify in the LEET with a good rank to opt for the best colleges of your state.

You can also give entrance exam to start your engineering degree course from the first year. If you want to opt for marine engineering course, you need to give entrance exam to get admission in the marine engineering institutes since direct admission in second year is not possible through lateral entry scheme as you are from electrical background.

Government institutes are the most inexpensive with respect to both tution fees as well as hostel fees. So, it is better you score good rank and opt for government educational institutes.
18th June 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to so be after my diploma in electrical and electronics engineering. . So can you give me any information regarding admission in be.?
12th January 2021, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

how can I join B.tech or B.E. after a diploma in electrical?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?