1st February 2014, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Diploma Mechanical after ITI?

I am stading iti mechanial 2nd year(2011to2013). My next plain is joining diploma(mechanical) . How can i join diploma?

11th February 2014, 09:06 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I join Diploma Mechanical after ITI?

I.T.I ---- INDUSTRIAL TRAINING INSTITUTE

Yes,you can surely do your Diploma after completion of your ITI.These training institeutes basically provides the training in the Technical field in India.It provides the technical man power to the Industries.I think you might be got trained on the basic skills that are required for the Jobs as a Operator or else as a Craftsman.

Spoon afer completion of your ITI course you can surely join Diploma course in engineering.The best higher studies for the the ITI candidate is only the Diploma in Engineering.There are so many various specializations in this field.

You may go for the Mechanical engineering diploma course after your ITI.Since mechanical branch is a very good core stream you can find good number of job opportunities as well as good career.Also there is a specialized short term courses such as Advanced Training Institute(ATI).

It generally enhances the skills of a candidates like you .You can set up your own business based on the trade you opted.You can there by reach and achieve a good career.Some of the services are welder,mechanic,machinist,dress making,surveyor and more.
14th June 2014, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

I have done iti 3 year diploma swing cuting tailring after 2 know which post diploma i can do?
14th June 2014, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

I have done iti 3 year diploma swing cuting tailring after 2 know which post diploma i can do in ati ?
26th October 2020, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

After studying ITI can we get seats in assam polytechnic directly without giving any entrance exam?
Hoping that you all will help me to get this information %uD83C%uDF3B
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?