14th June 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Which is the right Institute to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Correspondence?

i have completed iti fitter wish to do diploma in mechanical engineering in correspondance as i am working.please guide me the right institute to join well recognised in pune

Related Questions:
  1. How to join correspondence college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  3. Correspondence Diploma in mechanical engineering thorugh distance or correspondence education?
  4. PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence studies (AICTE Approved)?
  5. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence?
  6. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  7. How should I join AMIE through correspondence? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. Any scope for an engineering correspondence course? Will I get a secured job after doing B.E Mechanical through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any way to complete Diploma in Mechanical engineering by means of distance or correspondence education?
  10. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  11. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. List of colleges in Bangalore where I can pursue B.E correspondence after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. How may i do B.Tech through distance learning after my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Can I study correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering course if completed 4 years Civil Drafting course? -- [New]
  15. Diploma correspondence courses in Mechanical Engineering in Universities of Tamilnadu?
  16. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
  17. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  18. How to take admission for mechanical diploma by correspondence?
11th August 2012, 09:52 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the right Institute to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed iti fitter wish to do diploma in mechanical engineering in correspondance as i am working.please guide me the right institute to join well recognised in pune
The Indira Gandhi National Open University and the Karnataka State Open University offers Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Both these Universities are recognized by the University Grant Commission and Distance Education Council and have their study centers located in various parts of the country.

The Eligibility criteria for admission into the Indira Gandhi National Open University are as follows:

Candidate who have passed the Xth with either of the below mentioned qualifications, are eligible to pursue the program, given one must be employed in any manufacturing Industries or in other related organisations or self employed in equivalent capacity:
  • 55 percent marks
  • ITI Certificate
  • Certificate in Motorcycle Service and Repair of IGNOU
  • 12th with Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
Candidate seeking to pursue Diploma in Mechanical through Karnataka State Open University, must have passed the Xth with Mathematics. Candidate who have passed the +2 with PCM or ITI are eligible for lateral entry in 3rd semester. For detail information one may refer to the KSOU Admission Help Line Number 07566669887 - 09722722831.
19th February 2014, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the right Institute to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Correspondence?

i want information about the entrance exam of polytechnic colleges in pune maharashtra for the year 2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?