22nd December 2013, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

After ITI diploma can I do diploma through correspondence?

Hi sir my name is Ranjit Singh from Amritsar my age 35years I am working a private company as a Design Engineer now i want to do Diploma so pls give me a sugies sub:after ITI Drughtman Mechincal I want to do Diploma in mechanical in distance? so pls give me collages data in Punjab/Delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. Which institutes are providing correspondence diploma course? I have done ITI
  2. How to do diploma correspondence after completing ITI electronics?
  3. Diploma in Mechanical after diploma in ITI?
  4. After ITI diploma can I do diploma through correspondence? -- [New]
  5. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  6. After ITI 2 years diploma can I do B.Tech through correspondence?
  7. How can I get admission in diploma by correspondence?
  8. How to do diploma in electrical through distance/correspondence course after passing PDC and ITI Electrical
  9. How can I do mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  10. Can I do part time/correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering after doing ITI and Apprenticeship in MMV trade
  11. How can I do mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  12. Diploma college which offer direct entry for ITI students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI and job in Dubai
  14. How to do lateral entry for diploma in ITI?
  15. How to do diploma architecture after passing ITI Civi Draftsmen diploma in 2 years? What is the duration
  16. List of the polytechnic colleges in Visakhapatnam offering diploma course in ECE through correspondence? I have completed my ITI in instrument mechanic stream and also having one year work experience in the same trade
  17. Can I do dual B.Tech course with correspondence diploma after B.Tech 2nd year EEE? What is the duration of correspondence diploma?? How many colleges are there in correspondence diploma?
  18. How to do diploma in after completing ITI electrical?
6th January 2014, 11:45 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: After ITI diploma can I do diploma through correspondence?

After doing the ITI course yes you may apply for the diploma courses also.

The minimum eligibility criteria for the diploma courses is 10th class.
So if you have completed your 10th class with at least of 50 percent marks then you need to appear for the LEET exam.

LEET exam is a entrance exam for the admission of diploma course.

As you have done ITI already and you want to do diploma course so you need to appear for the LEET exam in order to take admission in diploma course the minimum eligibility criteria of exam is already given about that is one need to have minimum qualification of 10th class in order to appear for the LEET exam.

I hope so you have completed your 10th class with a least of 50 % marks if yes then yes you are surely eligible to apply for the diploma course.

There is no age criteria for the diploma or and degree course so yes you can apply and go for the diploma course and make your future bright.

And talking about doing diploma course in the correspondence so yes many of colleges are providing this course in Correspondence also. So you may talk to them directly and even some of colleges do not take any exam for giving admission in the Diploma courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?