4th March 2015, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army through Sports Quota after completing Diploma in Sports Coaching?

How can I join Indian Army by Sports quota
because I have completed Diploma in Sports Coaching
and I am interested to join India Army.
So, how this is possible?
Please reply to me immediately.

22nd March 2015, 11:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army through Sports Quota after completing Diploma in Sports Coaching?

The notification for sports quota recruitment comes every year and you have to keep track of it. Just keep yourself updated and apply according to the notification. The notification is released for sports quota separately every year.

If you have played sports at national level then it will definitely help you to get into Indian Army. You have to pass written exam and physical fitness test for getting into the Indian Army. For more information visit http://joinindianarmy.nic.in
27th March 2015, 02:37 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army through Sports Quota after completing Diploma in Sports Coaching?

Vacancies for for sports quota candidate's release every year by Indian Army. We don't know the estimate date of release of form so you need to get updates daily from their official website i.e. http://joinindianarmy.nic.in

If you have National Certificate holder then they will give you some relaxation during selection procedure. After filling form you just need to follow their selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?