11th November 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

How to do Diploma in BFA Sculpting or Painting through distance mode?

I have completed B.Sc (computer science) and Multimedia in arena animation dilsukhnagar. Now i am working as a 3d modeler, i want to do the BFA sculpting or painting, but i want to do that through distance mode.

Please help me.

27th April 2016, 12:45 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Diploma in BFA Sculpting or Painting through distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed B.Sc (computer science) and Multimedia in arena animation dilsukhnagar. Now i am working as a 3d modeler, i want to do the BFA sculpting or painting, but i want to do that through distance mode.

Please help me.
The aspirant can study the Bachelor of Fine Arts in Realistic Painting/Modern Art/Applied Art in D.M.S. Lalitha Kala Maha Samsthana through distance mode. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in SSLC or HSC or any other education by the state secondary education board. The candidate should have interest in Painting. The duration of the course is 3 years. The website link is Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?