4th August 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

How to do PG diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy? I am a BAMS degree holder

Sir,

I am a BAMS degree holder. I wish to do PG diploma in Yoga And Naturopathty. I humbly request to give the details regarding PG diploma in Yoga And Naturopathty offered by your university through distant education as early as possible.

Dr Uma

5th September 2017, 10:12 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do PG diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy? I am a BAMS degree holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I am a BAMS degree holder. I wish to do PG diploma in Yoga And Naturopathty. I humbly request to give the details regarding PG diploma in Yoga And Naturopathty offered by your university through distant education as early as possible.

Dr Uma

As you have done BAMS and want to do post graduate diploma in yoga and naturopathy, then you can apply for PG diploma in Naturopathy and yogic science. Here below are details regarding PG diploma in naturopathy and yogic science:-

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for PG diploma course is graduation or equivalent qualification in relevant field from government recognized institute.

Duration of PG Diploma Course:- Duration of post graduate diploma in naturopathy and yogic science is 2 years.

Career Options after PG Diploma in Naturopathy and Yogic Science:-

>> Yoga instructor.

>> Therapist.

>> Clinical psychologist.

>> Yoga teacher.

>> Assistant ayurvedic doctor.

Institute Offers PG Diploma in Naturopathy and Yogic Science:-

1). Desh Bhagat University Punjab.

2). College of Ayurved Pune.

3). Ayush Hospital and Research Centre Dehradun.

4). Akhil Parwatiya Sewa Samiti Nainital.

5). Bharati Vidyapeeth University Pune.

6). Divya Prem Sewa Mission Swami Vivekananda Institute of Management Haridwar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?