27th November 2021, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

How do I get admission in Rachna college for a diploma course in interior designing?

what is the admission procedure in rachna college for a diploma course in interior designing with a duration of 2 or 3 years ?

30th November 2021, 08:45 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How do I get admission in Rachna college for a diploma course in interior designing?

In order to get admission in Diploma course, the candidate must have completed class 10th and 12th from a recognised board.
He must have scored atleast 50% or more in a qualifying exam.

The admission is based on merit /entrance exam.
3rd December 2021, 04:41 PM
deepakkumarboudh

Default Re: How do I get admission in Rachna college for a diploma course in interior designing?

How do I get admission in Rachna college for a diploma course in interior designing?
You can get admission in Rachna College for a diploma course in interior designing by giving an entrance exam..

NID 2021 (National Institute of Design) conducts the DAT (Design Aptitude Test) Prelims and Mains for providing admissions in various UG and PG courses in the field of design. Some colleges also give admission on the basis of the merit list of the qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?