18th March 2016, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Sc and Polytechnic both at the same time after completion of 12th PCM?

Sir,
I am in 12th standard and studying PCM. I want to study B.Sc after my 12th but I also have keen interest to do Polytechnic course. Please tell me can I do both at the same time? Please tell me asap.

19th March 2016, 07:26 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc and Polytechnic both at the same time after completion of 12th PCM?

No, you cannot pursue both the courses at the very same time as it is not allowed. You can however pursue one course at a time.

19th March 2016, 07:28 PM
ishteaque
Banned

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc and Polytechnic both at the same time after completion of 12th PCM?

If you can manage time, so you can very much opt for it, but it is advisable to not go for the both the courses at the same time as it will affect your studies . So, go for one course at a time and then for the another if you wish to.

19th March 2016, 07:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can't pursue two regular courses at the same time. You need to opt for one correspondence or distance mode course for doing both at same time.

The problem will arise when two exams clash then you have to take decision on the basis of your priority. Hence, opt according to situation.

9th January 2019, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

I have completed b. Sc. And polytechnic in same time. Now can I cancelled my polytechnic diploma?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?