18th March 2016, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Sc and Polytechnic both at the same time after completion of 12th PCM?

Sir,
I am in 12th standard and studying PCM. I want to study B.Sc after my 12th but I also have keen interest to do Polytechnic course. Please tell me can I do both at the same time? Please tell me asap.

19th March 2016, 05:26 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc and Polytechnic both at the same time after completion of 12th PCM?

No, you cannot pursue both the courses at the very same time as it is not allowed. You can however pursue one course at a time.
19th March 2016, 05:28 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc and Polytechnic both at the same time after completion of 12th PCM?

If you can manage time, so you can very much opt for it, but it is advisable to not go for the both the courses at the same time as it will affect your studies . So, go for one course at a time and then for the another if you wish to.
19th March 2016, 05:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can't pursue two regular courses at the same time. You need to opt for one correspondence or distance mode course for doing both at same time.

The problem will arise when two exams clash then you have to take decision on the basis of your priority. Hence, opt according to situation.
9th January 2019, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

I have completed b. Sc. And polytechnic in same time. Now can I cancelled my polytechnic diploma?
18th August 2019, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

How can do both course B.sc and polytechnic
21st August 2019, 07:46 PM
Alkasharma123

No, you cannot pursue both the course at the very same time as it is not allowed. you can however pursue one course at a time.
14th September 2020, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I have done both polytechnic and bsc at same time .and now I am working in Indian railways .so may. I apply for upsc and other exames related to bsc .plz reply or any guide platform so that I could clear my doubts
14th September 2020, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it valid to do diploma amd bsc courae at the same time .....is it illeagal? If someone is je and want to give amd state pcs and passed it , is there any proboem?
15th September 2020, 07:52 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Can I study B.Sc and Polytechnic both at the same time after completion of 12th PCM?

Can I study B.Sc and Polytechnic both at the same time after completion of 12th PCM

No, you cannot pursue both the courses at the very same time as it is not allowed. You can however pursue one course at a time
29th September 2020, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

How to do graduation and polytechnic at same time
17th November 2020, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Can we do both[(1)from affiliated college of Allahabad university=bsc(maths)&(2)from govt.polytechnic college=Civil engineering]?
2nd February 2021, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

If we are preparing both bsc and polytechnic at the same time then what will be happen?
28th September 2021, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir can i do bcs in a full time mode and polytechnic also in full time mode
3rd December 2021, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am a BSC final year student and now I had taken admission in politechnic because from BSC I'll become eligible to give the exams of UPSC and from politechnic I'll get a certificate to apply for railways..
Can I do both of them at a same time please reply sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?