26th July 2016, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

How To get admission in AMU to study Diploma in Arabic Language? List of seats available in AMU for this course?

Hello sir, I have completed BA History Honors. I want to study Diploma in Arabic Language from AMU. How can I get admission in AMU? Sit available in AMU for this course?

28th July 2016, 09:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How To get admission in AMU to study Diploma in Arabic Language? List of seats available in AMU for this course?

Sorry, to say that Aligarh Muslim University does not offer Diploma in Arabic language. course. It offers PG Diploma course in Arts, Science and Commerce stream. Admissions to PG Diploma course in AMU are generally offered through admission test or departmental test conducted by the university.
29th July 2016, 09:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How To get admission in AMU to study Diploma in Arabic Language? List of seats available in AMU for this course?

I am sorry to say you that Aligarh Muslim University does not provide the course of Diploma in Arabic Language.
The above said University provides PG Diploma courses in Science, Arts and Commerce stream. Admission for PG Diploma courses is based on the admission test conducted by the University.
4th February 2019, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

I'm B.Tech in Electrical engineering(i.e. I'm graduated). Is it possible to complete PG from AMU?
4th July 2019, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed aalmiyat and now iam in BA(MANUU)Dstance is it
possible for me to joint MA (theology faculty)?
3rd October 2020, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Hiw to get admission in AMU to study arabic language?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?