18th January 2014, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admitted in AMU for B.Com?

Sir, I want to study B.com in amu, what are the initial procedures that i have to be done...?
please reply.....................admission procedure of B.com in AMU

2nd February 2014, 09:33 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admitted in AMU for B.Com?

B.Com i.e Bachelor's of Commerce and the course is divided into 6 semester and the duration of course is 3 years. To apply for B.com course, the candidate should have a completed Intermediate from a recognized School. If you are completed Intermediate course then definitely you are eligible to apply.

AMU i.e Aligarh Muslim University offering various courses and to apply for B.com course. You need to crack the Admission Test. Let See the eligibility criteria to apply for AMU. The application form not yet started for B.Com candidates.

You have a completed Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized School and obtained at least 55% Marks in aggregate of English and Accounts OR diploma in secretarial course with 55% Marks. Selection Process is based on the Written Examination followed by Personal Interview.

Examination Pattern :- English, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Mathematics, Reasoning & Numerical ability and General Awareness.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?