16th January 2017, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Guru Nanak Dev Polytechnic, Rohini, Delhi? Entrance exam and fee structure for this college?

Hello sir, I want to know how to get admission in Guru Nanak Dev Polytechnic, Rohini, Delhi? Will I have to pass entrance exam for it? Fee structure of this college?

Related Questions:
  1. List of diploma courses through correspondence -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in Guru Nanak Dev College, Ludhiana through 12th board?
  3. Can I get admission in Guru Nanak Dev college, Ludhiana through 12th board marks?
  4. Can I do M.A English from GNDU Amritsar? I have done graduation with 48%
  5. Can i get admission in Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar in 2nd year in mechanical trade after doing mechanical diploma in Ramgarhia Polytechnic College Phagwara
  6. Chances of B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering after polytechnic in Mechanical engineering?
  7. Which university is better between Thapar or GNDU for B.Tech ECE?
  8. How may I do MBA from GNDU? How may I get information about entrance exams? I've done B.Com with 54% marks from a college affiliated to guru nanak dev university Amritsar
  9. Will I be able to get admission in Guru Nanak Dev university after scoring 156 marks in AIEEE?
  10. List of colleges in Punjab to study Diploma in Agriculture Engineering course? How much it cost? -- [New]
  11. Which institute to join for diploma in electrical engineering?
  12. When the admission of M.A.(Commercial Arts) will be started at Guru Nanak Dev University? Number of seats available for this M.A. Degree?
  13. Procedure of admission in BSc Physics course in Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar? Can we apply online?
  14. How can I apply online for B.Ed course?
  15. Procedure to take admission in BBA in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  16. Which are the government engineering colleges in Punjab?
  17. How to do M.A in History as private from Guru Nanak Dev university, Amritsar?
  18. Which one is a best choice for me to join Civil Engineering between Punjab University and Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College?
17th January 2017, 01:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Guru Nanak Dev Polytechnic, Rohini, Delhi? Entrance exam and fee structure for this college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to know how to get admission in Guru Nanak Dev Polytechnic, Rohini, Delhi? Will I have to pass entrance exam for it? Fee structure of this college?

The admission to the various diploma courses in Guru Nanak Dev Polytechnic, Rohini, Delhi will be done through Common Entrance Test conducted by the Department of Training & Technical Education, Delhi. The common entrance test will be conducted in May/June every year and the application & prospectus will be out in the month of April every year. Candidates should have passed 10th class with 35% marks in English, Mathematics, Science and pass the other subjects shall be eligible for the diploma admission. For exact fees details, the applicant should contact the institution. The Guru Nanak Dev Polytechnic, Rohini, Delhi website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?