25th March 2017, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Punjab to study Diploma in Agriculture Engineering course? How much it cost?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th and now want to study Diploma in Agriculture Engineering course. Please provide me list of colleges in Punjab for it? How much it cost?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges and entrance exams to study Diploma in Petroleum engineering? How much it cost to study?
  2. Can a Diploma in Agricultural engineering holder study B.Sc or BA Agriculture? List of colleges in Gunture, Madhya Pradesh?
  3. Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?
  4. List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Southern India? Cost of Diploma in Agriculture course?
  5. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges offering diploma in agriculture? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course in Punjab to a candidate who has secured 67% In 10th?
  8. Possibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering for S.Y.B.M.S Commerce student? List of good colleges in Punjab?
  9. List of colleges providing diploma in aeronautical engineering course
  10. Institutes/Colleges for Diploma in Agriculture in Madhya Pradesh?
  11. List of colleges which offer Agriculture Diploma course in MP?
  12. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Agriculture) to Diploma holder in Southern India?
  13. How to get lateral entry in a government college to study Diploma in Agriculture course after 12th with Science? List of colleges for it?
  14. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering at Punjab?
  15. List of Distance colleges which offer Engineering Diploma courses in Punjab?
  16. List PG Diploma colleges for studying Agriculture? What is the fee structure of the course?
  17. List private Agriculture Diploma colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. List of agriculture colleges abroad with scholarship program details
27th March 2017, 10:52 AM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: List of colleges in Punjab to study Diploma in Agriculture Engineering course? How much it cost?

List of Diploma Agricultural Engineering Colleges in Punjab are as follows:

* Guru Kashi University - Punjab
* Gulzar Group of Institutes - Khanna - Punjab
* Punjab Agricultural University - Ludhiana
* Guru Nanak Dev Polytechnic college - Ludhiana - Punjab.

Fee structure - 50000 per year based on colleges fees varies.
18th July 2017, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in Punjab to study Diploma in Agriculture Engineering course? How much it cost?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th and now want to study Diploma in Agriculture One years course. Please provide me list of colleges in Punjab for it? How much it cost?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?