15th January 2017, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

How to study one year certificate course in Graphic Designing from South Delhi Polytechnic College? Whether it has good scope for women?

Hello sir, I am a girl candidate and want to study one year certificate course in Graphic Designing from South Delhi Polytechnic College. How to study it? Is it has good scope for women?

Related Questions:
  1. Is South Delhi Polytechnic for Women the best to do Interior Designing course?
  2. How to get a job as fashion designer after passing diploma from south delhi polytechnic from Women in Fashion Designing
  3. Which are the colleges for engineering in diploma in civil engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completion of graduation from Delhi University and completed diploma in interior designing?
  5. Is it possible to do Diploma in Electrical after passing ITI in Wireman stream?
  6. Required documents and eligibility criteria to do diploma in Interior designing from Women Polytechnic college?
  7. Will I be able to do my masters in graphic designing while doing B.Tech third year?
  8. Is it possible to change college in DU after 1st year and obtaining the 'college leaving certificate'?
  9. Which type of course come under Diploma? What all Diploma courses are there in Computer?
  10. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  11. Eligibility for Post Graduation in Graphic Designing?
  12. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th? Can I pursue Graphic Designing or Animation? -- [New]
  13. Can I take PG in graphic designing after completion of graduation?
  14. Which course to opt to learn Webdesigning? Any institutes offering the course?
  15. What is the scope available in Interior Designing 3 years course? List of the good colleges in Delhi?
  16. List of Colleges offering Diploma with Electrical stream in Distance Learning in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can apply on government job in graphic designing?
  18. Is there any opening for Graphic designer job in Delhi Government sector?
17th January 2017, 12:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study one year certificate course in Graphic Designing from South Delhi Polytechnic College? Whether it has good scope for women?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am a girl candidate and want to study one year certificate course in Graphic Designing from South Delhi Polytechnic College. How to study it? Is it has good scope for women?

Candidates with very good interest in designing can study the certificate course in Graphic Designing from South Delhi Polytechnic College. There are also diploma courses available in the same stream with one year, two years and three years duration. For getting admission, candidates can contact the departments from 9.00 am to 2.30 pm. The candidates will be helped by a counselor for selecting the course. The course will be selected on the basis of your talent, interest and other basic qualities. The course is useful for women; they can work in advertising agencies, publishing houses, electronic media, printing presses, film industry, hospitality industry, web design studios, arts schools, animation studios etc. The South Delhi Polytechnic College website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?