19th November 2015, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

How to make a career after an Advanced Diploma in Fashion Technology?

I am doing Advanced diploma course in fashion technology. I want to know how will i be able to make career in the same field after completing the course?

2nd September 2017, 06:30 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to make a career after an Advanced Diploma in Fashion Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing Advanced diploma course in fashion technology. I want to know how will i be able to make career in the same field after completing the course?

As you have done diploma in advanced fashion technology and curious about the carrier, then here below are details regarding carrier options available for you in fashion technology field:-

Job Options after Diploma in Advanced Fashion Technology:- Major job options are:-

>> Stylist.

>> Costume designer.

>> Business owner.

>> Retail clothing manager.

>> Clothing manufacturer.

>> Business operator.

>> Fashion critic.

>> Clothing designer.

Employment Areas:- Major employment areas where you will get above mentioned jobs are as follows:-

:- Clothing and accessories industry.

:- Wholesale apparel industry.

:- Retailing outlets.

:- Self employment.

:- Academic institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?