27th February 2012, 12:18 AM
sudhirkumarloka

Is fashion technology a suitable career choice for me after diploma in handloom technology?

i HAVE DONE DIPLOMA IN A HAND-LOOM TECHNOLOGY, SALEM. KINDLY SUGGEST WHICH TYPE CAREER I CAN TAKE. AND SUGGEST TO DO FASHION TECHNOLOGY IS THIS SUITABLE FOR ME.

THANKS
LOKAPAVANI

13th April 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is fashion technology a suitable career choice for me after diploma in handloom technology?

generally how much mark is needed to enter into the fashion technology institute.lists of fashion technology institutes in and surrounding tamil nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Is MBA the best career option after completing BSc(Stat Hons)? What are the best career options available? 14 21st July 2019 11:16 PM
Career opportunities in Banking Career and which are the internal exams available for promotion of a Probationary Officer? 7 5th March 2017 01:27 PM
How promising is the career in Hotel Management and Catering? What should I qualify to make a career in this? 6 23rd December 2016 08:04 PM
List of some career opportunities after completing HSC(science)? Should I try my career in mass media? 27 5th November 2015 04:51 PM
How to join Architecture or Animation and Multimedia in UK? Career Which career has better job prospects? 3 22nd August 2013 10:41 PM