4th September 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I have a good career in Fashion field after B.Des if already running a Boutique?

My name is Anwar, i am doing B.com. I have learnt stiching and embroidery and run a small boutique. Can i make good career in fashion if ill do B.Des. What will i learn from B.des. Will i get equal opportunities as those who have done B.Des and diploma fashion cources.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether M.Des will be beneficial for me if already running a small boutique?
  2. Is it beneficial for me to pursue M.Des if running a buotique? Will I get equal opportunities compared to B.Des and diploma holders?
  3. How can I join the career in the field of Designing and Fashion after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. After fashion design and FC which B.Des course in NIFT is better?
  5. How to make a career in the field of fashion designing after passing 12th? What type of questions will appear in the exam?
  6. How good is Ph.D for career?
  7. What are the career options available for girls in aviation field? What should I do for the same? Currently I am in 12th(Science) and preparing for board and MHT-CET
  8. Is NET exam good for my career in Teaching? Which field is the best for me?
  9. Which field is having good career scope between IT and Business Management to join after completion of 12th Class?
  10. Any good career option available in the field of Maths, Science and Commerce?
  11. Which field can I apply for PG program after completion of Graduation in Electronics having interest in Fashion and Textile Designing?
  12. What will be the career scope in the field of Microbiology? Information regarding Career Opportunities in this field?
  13. Annamalai University B.Sc. Fashion Design: First Year Basics of Fashion Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Can I do well in fashion if I am a science student? Is Fashion designing a good career for me?
  15. What studies are to be done for a good career in biotechnology field?
  16. Can I get a job in IT sector after completing of my course in B.E Biotechnology?
  17. What to do after completion of 12th class?
  18. Full time course along with Diploma engineering for job?
29th September 2015, 01:15 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I have a good career in Fashion field after B.Des if already running a Boutique?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is Anwar, i am doing B.com. I have learnt stiching and embroidery and run a small boutique. Can i make good career in fashion if ill do B.Des. What will i learn from B.des. Will i get equal opportunities as those who have done B.Des and diploma fashion cources.
Fashion designing is the one of the nice courses. It is more like a fine arts course. If you are really interested in fashion designing then you can pursue the course. The course in National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) will take four years to complete. This will be very useful for your career, as you said you already own a boutique means you can use your skills in your business itself. There are lots of colleges / institutions are also having the course. So you can choose from any one of the good institutions like NIFT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?