10th May 2015, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Details of electrical and electronics engineering related PG Diploma courses and their eligibility criteria?

Hi,I am currently pursuing final year B.E.EEE.I would like to pursue P.G.Diploma after this.can anyone please tell where these P.G.Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering related courses available.Also,Please inform me about its eligibility criteria.

2nd September 2017, 06:17 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Details of electrical and electronics engineering related PG Diploma courses and their eligibility criteria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,I am currently pursuing final year B.E.EEE.I would like to pursue P.G.Diploma after this.can anyone please tell where these P.G.Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering related courses available.Also,Please inform me about its eligibility criteria.

If you want to do post graduate diploma course related to electronics and electrical field after completing your Bachelors of engineering degree, then here below is list of post graduate courses for which you can apply:-

List of PG Diploma courses after B.E EEE:-

1). PG diploma in Power electronics.

2). PG Diploma in Embedded system design.

3). PG Diploma in Electronics communication system.

4). PG Diploma in Applied electronics.

5). PG Diploma in Power electronics and drives.

Eligibility Condition:- To apply for post graduation diploma minimum qualification required is bachelors degree in relevant field from government recognized institute.

Duration of PG Diploma Courses:- Duration of post graduate diploma courses after bachelors degree is 1 year.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?