19th July 2018, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations seats are available in Madras Christian College, Chennai?

Sir, can I know that how many seats are there in Madras Christian College, Chennai for Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations course? I am interested to do this course so I want to know about it’s seats availability. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations in Madras Christian College, Chennai? -- [New]
  2. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations in Madras Christian College, Chennai?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations in Madras Christian College, Chennai?
  4. Scope of studying Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. When the admission of Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations will be started in Institute of Technology & Management, Chennai? How to get admission?
  6. How many seats are available for Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations in INIFD, Chandigarh? Course fee of this Diploma course?
  7. Is there any entrance exam available for Diploma(Advertising & Public Relations) admission in Institute of Technology and Management, Chennai?
  8. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Priciples of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Eligibility to get admission in 1 year Diploma(Advertising and Public Relations) course for 12th student? Syllabus of this Diploma course?
  10. What is the total number of seats available in B.Sc Statistics in Madras Christian College?
  11. Question paper of PGD in advertising and public relations of Punjab University
  12. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Tools of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Number of seats offered for economics in Madras Christian College Chennai?
  14. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Process of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Am I eligible to apply for NET exam after completion of post graduation diploma in advertising and public relations? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Universities in India providing M.Sc in Physics to those having less than 70% in graduation?
  17. Will it be beneficial to pursue PGD in Advertising and Public Relations being a B.Tech graduate and work experience of 2 years? What will be the package after this course?
  18. Previous year entrance exam question papers for PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations at Punjab University?
22nd July 2018, 01:43 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations seats are available in Madras Christian College, Chennai?

=> The Madras Christian College is a liberal arts and sciences college based in Madras, India.

=> As per my knowledge, 70 seats are available in Madras Christian College, Chennai for Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations course.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS: East Tambaram, Tambaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600059
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?