18th July 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations will be started in Institute of Technology & Management, Chennai? How to get admission?

I wish to get admission in Institute of Technology and Management in Chennai for the course of Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations. Will you please tell me how I can get admission for this course? Kindly let me know when the admission will start? Please help me to get the information.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available for Diploma(Advertising & Public Relations) admission in Institute of Technology and Management, Chennai?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in 1 year Diploma(Advertising and Public Relations) course for 12th student? Syllabus of this Diploma course?
  3. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Priciples of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Course and fee structure of Diploma in e-Business at Institute of Technology & Management, Chennai?
  5. Question paper of PGD in advertising and public relations of Punjab University -- [New]
  6. Eligibility criteria to get admission in Diploma in Retail Management at All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai?
  7. Which college is best for me after scoring 7195 rank?
  8. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  9. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Tools of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Is it possible to have journalism as a career after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When the admission of B.A.+LLB(Hons) will be started in BLS Institute of Technology Management?
  12. How to get admission for Diploma(Life Skills Education) course in Everest Institute of Management & Technology?
  13. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Process of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Will it be beneficial to pursue PGD in Advertising and Public Relations being a B.Tech graduate and work experience of 2 years? What will be the package after this course?
  15. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  16. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Costume & Fashion Technology) in Holy Cross Institute of Management & Technology?
  17. Is science required to be the main subject for taking Architecture course in future or we can take commerce course?
  18. Requirements to apply for PG Diploma(Logistics & Supply Chain Management) course in Indian Institute of Materials Management, Chennai?
9th April 2017, 02:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations will be started in Institute of Technology & Management, Chennai? How to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wish to get admission in Institute of Technology and Management in Chennai for the course of Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations. Will you please tell me how I can get admission for this course? Kindly let me know when the admission will start? Please help me to get the information.

The Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations course is not available in the Institute of Technology & Management, Chennai. You can study the course in various other institutions which offer the course. It is a post graduate course of one year duration. For taking admission, you have to apply online or offline as per the requirement. The course is eligible for those students who have passed bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. The admission will be done usually in the month of July or August. The Institute of Technology & Management, Chennai website link is given here for your reference Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?