18th July 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available for Diploma(Advertising & Public Relations) admission in Institute of Technology and Management, Chennai?

Is there any entrance exam through which I can get admission for Diploma course in Advertising and Public Relations in Institute of Technology and Management, Chennai? I want to get admission so I want to know about the entrance exam. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. When the admission of Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations will be started in Institute of Technology & Management, Chennai? How to get admission?
  2. Which college is best for me after scoring 7195 rank?
  3. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  4. Am I eligible to do MBA in Aviation being a B.Com graduate and completed 1 year Diploma in Aviation, Hospitality and Tourism?
  5. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka college for 2B category in government and private college
  6. How can i do MBA after studying Electrical Engineering?
  7. Top 20 B-Schools for MBA or PGDM in all over India? Details of those colleges?
  8. Best colleges for MBA? I have completed BBA and I have scored 8441 in UPTU UPSEE
  9. How many courses are there in Engineering? What are the specializations of MBA?
  10. Can I do MBA after completing B.A? I am a B.A student
  11. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Marketing and Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Priciples of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Course and fee structure of Diploma in e-Business at Institute of Technology & Management, Chennai?
  14. Which are the non IIM colleges and how much percentile is required in CAT?
  15. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam? -- [New]
  16. Colleges under IP university which have MBA courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is science required to be the main subject for taking Architecture course in future or we can take commerce course?
  18. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
2nd May 2017, 02:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for Diploma(Advertising & Public Relations) admission in Institute of Technology and Management, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any entrance exam through which I can get admission for Diploma course in Advertising and Public Relations in Institute of Technology and Management, Chennai? I want to get admission so I want to know about the entrance exam. Kindly tell me asap.

Sorry, Institute of Technology and Management (ITM), Chennai does not provide Diploma in Advertising & Public Relations course. Institute of Technology and Management (ITM), Chennai offers PGDM, Hotel Management courses, BA Interior Design, Diploma in Interior Design, BA in Fashion Design, BA in Communication Design, Health Science courses, Engineering courses, BBA, Executive MBA and online MBA programs. Therefore, you can study a Diploma in Advertising & Public Relations in some other institutions. Institute of Technology and Management (ITM) website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?