10th January 2019, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Architecture Engineering seats are available in Vidyodaya Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Hi everyone, I want to take admission in Vidyodaya Institute of Engineering and Technology for studying Diploma in Architecture Engineering. So, please tell me about the seats availability over there. I would like to know that how many seats are there in this college for this Diploma course?

15th January 2019, 01:03 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Architecture Engineering seats are available in Vidyodaya Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Vidyodaya Institute of Engineering and Technology

As per my knowledge, 60 Diploma in Architecture Engineering seats is available in Vidyodaya Institute of Engineering and Technology.

For further information, you can contact at:

Opp. LIC Building, Wayanad Road, Thamarassery
Kozhikode - 673573
Kerala , India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?