3rd July 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Architecture Engineering seats are available in Deoghar Institute of Technology?

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the seats availability in Deoghar Institute of Technology for Diploma in Architecture Engineering course? I want to join this Diploma course in this institute so tell me how many seats are there?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Deoghar Institute of Technology?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Deoghar Institute of Technology?
  3. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Architecture Engineering admission in Deoghar Institute of Technology?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Deoghar Institute of Technology?
  5. Total government seats available for B.Arch course?
  6. Can I get a seat in NITs after scoring 89 marks in AIEEE SC category?
  7. In which college can I get after scoring 3128 rank in UPTU B.Arch?
  8. Which colleges can I get after scoring 116 in NATA and 92% in class 12th CBSE board exam?
  9. Which branch in Diploma will offer good future and jobs?
  10. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  11. How many BArch(Landscape Architecture) seats are available in CSI Institute of Technology?
  12. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS?
  13. Number of seats in available Engineering colleges of West Bengal?
  14. Placement papers of Delloite? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. For which colleges can I apply after scoring 92 in NATA and 76.6% in CBSE
  16. What is the cutoff for B.Arch course in top institutes of India?
  17. Which college can I get after scoring 338 in NATA? What is the last date of filling the 2nd counseling?
  18. How many seats are available for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course at Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management? Course duration of this Diploma course?
15th July 2018, 05:33 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Architecture Engineering seats are available in Deoghar Institute of Technology?

The Diploma in Architecture Engineering seats are available in Deoghar Institute of Technology is 34.

For further information you should contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: nilkanth vihar, near tiwari chowk, deoghar college road, Deoghar, Jharkhand 814112
Phone: 099313 17822
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?